Friday, August 2, 2013

Simple Birthday Card

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their day. I am sitting at work, so of course I am. lol Well, I decided it was time for a new post.

I haven't been able to spend a lot of time in my office/craft room lately, so today I decided to share a card I made awhile back. My Grandmother's birthday was on Father's Day. She was the one who started my crafting journey.

I can remember as a child, I would sit with her while she was at her sewing machine. It didn't take long before I wanted to help. She was so patient with me, and she tried to teach me all about sewing. She even put me in a few sewing classes. Eventually, she taught me how to cross-stitch (which I enjoyed much more!). She tried to teach me how to crochet, but unfortunately that one didn't stick. However, I do plan on picking it back up eventually. I want to be that Grandma who crochets a blanket for my grandkids. :)

Anyway, when her Birthday was getting close, I decided it was time to make her a card. Here it is. I
hope you enjoy!

Recipe:
Size A2 cream colored card
White cardstock
4 pastel cardstock
4 different embossing folders
Chipboard accent
Ribbon
Sentiment Stamp
Ink

Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment