Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine's #1

For the past few days my son and I have been working on his Valentine's. He made a list of 35 people he wants to give Valentine's to. I hope we can make it through all 35 by next week! lol So far we have 8 finished. I have really enjoyed being able to share something I love, something that I enjoy so much, with my son. I hope that you enjoy them as much as we have, and there will be more to come!

 

All of the cards are made with the Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. I cut oval5 at 4 inches on a dark pink cardstock. I then layered oval5 cut at 3.75 inches in a tan cardstock.


Cricut Create-A-Critter frog cut at 2.75 inches. My Pink Stamper sentiment from Punnylicious stamped with CTMH Olive ink.


Cricut Create-A-Critter Poodle cut at 2.75 inches. My Pink Stamper sentiment from More Punnylicious stamped with CTMH Tulip ink.


Cricut Create-A-Critter Turtle cut at 1.75 inches. My Pink Stamper sentiment from Even More Punnylicious stamped with CTMH Moonstruck ink.


Cricut Create-A-Critter Bear cut at 2.75 inches. My Pink Stamper sentiment from More Punnylicious stamped with CTMH Cocoa ink.


Cricut Create-A-Critter Owl cut at 2.75 inches. My Pink Stamper sentiment from Even More Punnylicious stamp with CTMH Dutch Blue ink.


Cricut Create-A-Critter Deer cut at  3 inches. My Pink Stamper sentiment from More Punnylicious stamped with CTMH Cocoa ink.


Cricut Create-A-Critter Cat cut at 2.75 inches. My Pink Stamper sentiment from More Punnylicious stamped with CTMH Tulip ink.


The back of all cards have the following:

Studio G "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment
CTMH "To" and "From" from the Celebration stamp set
K&Company "Handmade with Love" sentiment
CTMH Vineyard Berry ink

Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment